Techno293 UK 2018 AGM
The AGM will be held on 10:45am on 13th April 2018 in Spinnakers at the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy.
The agenda below may have additions if further items are raised for discussion. Any proposal by a member notified to the secretary not less than 7 days before the meeting please.
1. The annual report of the Chair and Committee Members
2. The accounts of the Association for the preceding financial year
3. Election of Committee
4. Any proposal of the Committee or of the International Committee
- Update constitution to include Vice Chair position, with subsequent voting on filling the position, if update agreed.
- Second update to constitution to further clarify “Membership”.
Registration and NOR now available (with plenty of additional info) here.
This is the opportunity to register for six months free membership to Techno293 UK. To cover the period up until end of March 2018.
Included in this membership will be free sail stickers, just follow the link below…
Techno293UK invite you to become a member of the class. It could not be easier to join, simply by filling in a short registration form. You will then be supporting our junior sailors in the biggest windsurfing class in the world.
New Registration link here.
By registering as a member you will be contributing to the growth of the Techno293 class helping to create a stronger voice of Junior sailing within the UK. Joining will enable funds to be directed towards an increase in support and training at more affordable costs for a minimal membership fee. In turn helping Techno293 UK to build participation in racing throughout the UK.
- Quarterly newsletter from the team
- Receive updates directly on future events including training and event support.
- Access to class specific training and coaches
- National event support
- International event support
In the near future we will be offering the opportunity to purchase further branded products and clothing. You will receive notification when such products are available to purchase.
We look forward to seeing you on the water!
Techno293UK are looking for Expressions of Interest for Class run coaching. We encourage all current and new coaches and instructors to answer a few questions about your qualifications, experience and availability. This is to enable us to find the most suitable coaches or instructors for different training opportunities, including domestic and international. We will be looking to work with a range of instructors with varying levels of qualifications and experience, so please still complete the form even if you are new to coaching. Please contact Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org who will pass on any queries.
Here is the link to follow for the form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PC6CVT6